The BIOS Lab-on-a-Chip chair (“Miniaturized systems for biomedical and environmental applications”) aims at the research and development of Lab-on-a-Chip (LoC) systems.
It is our mission to:
- Further the knowledge and understanding of nanofluidics and nanosensing
- Bridge the gap between users from physical, chemical, biomedical and life-science fields
- Develop new micro- and nanotechnologies for Lab-on-a-Chip systems
- Demonstrate the potential of LoC applications in biomedical applications
- Transfer knowledge to companies and spin-offs.
Click here for more information about BIOS: https://www.utwente.nl/en/eemcs/bios/